Rockville Center News
- August New Member Special
- August 2017 Calendar of Events
- Adult Swim: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays 6:30 am to 8:00 am
- 4th of July Potluck Picnic, Tuesday, July 4th, Noon to 3:00 p.m.
- July 2017 Calendar of Events
- 2017 Pool Hours
- Youth Coed Volleyball Camp, June 19-21, in the gym
- Memorial Day Picnic, Monday, May 29th, Noon to 3:00 p.m.
- Water Buddies! A Water Play Program Designed for Children with Special Needs, back for 2017
- May/June 2017 Calendar of Events
DATE: July 17th – July 22nd
TIME: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (includes an hour of swimming!)
ADDRESS: 16238 Pouncey Tract Road, Rockville, VA 23146
LOCATION: Tennis courts/gymnasium in the event of rain or excessive heat
AGES: K – 5th graders. Ideal for beginner/intermediate level players
COST: Register by 5/31 and pay only $140 per child; after 5/31: $180 per child
WHAT TO BRING: Athletic shoes, snack, water bottle, bathing suit and towel. All equipment provided. Campers may bring their own racquet if they prefer.
Sign Up Today: RVA.PlayTGA.com
2017-2018 membership forms are available now. We are pleased to announce we are keeping 2017 membership fees flat from last year.
Once again, we are offering a $100 referral refund for any new members you refer (payable upon receipt of payments received by both existing member and new member). Limit of one refund per existing member.
Existing Member Forms:
New Member Forms:
Payment due by April 30, 2017.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jennie Burcham @ 804-749-3731.
The Rockville Pool is currently accepting applications for 2016 lifeguard positions. If you are interested in applying to be a lifeguard, please contact Misty Colgin directly at 804-873-0720.
Minimum Qualifications for Lifeguard:
* Current Lifeguard Certification up on first day of employment. May not expire during term of employment.
* Current CPR for Lifeguards or CPR for Professional Rescuers certification upon first day of employment. May not expire during term of employment.
* 15 years of age or older
Please download and complete an application. You will need a copy of your completed application when you interview with Misty.
It’s not too early to register for this summer’s swim team!
Swim team is available for members 18 years and younger. It’s a great way to strengthen your child’s swimming skills and meet new friends!
Registration form attached here. If you have any questions, please contact our swim team manager, Nicole Rada at email@example.com.
Commonwealth Aquatics will be conducting Lifeguard training at the Rockville Center May 11-18.
Please register and sign up at: www.lyfgrd4u.com
Click on the “Training” Link. Once on the Training page scroll down to find date, time, and cost information.
Training is open to both members and non-members.